SCOTTSDALE, AZ. – Devereux, an innovator in properly styled men’s golf and resort clothing, founded by brothers Robert and Will Brunner, has unveiled an exciting new collection for Spring 2017 that is inspired by the founders’ deep appreciation for resort-living.
The collection marks the brand’s biggest and best offering yet, introducing 7 new eye-catching polos and a pair each of an innovative, yet stylish, hybrid (land and sea) short and (a first of its kind) hybrid pant. The new offering reflects a distinct vibe of relaxation and carefree living blended with Devereux’s typical high-level of design artistry.
“Spring 2017 was designed with refreshing colors, relaxed silhouettes and lively details to provide the Devereux man with some peace of mind amidst an active lifestyle of golf, business and travel,” said Robert Brunner, Creative Director and Co-Founder – Devereux.
Devereux’s tops provide an amazing feel with plenty of on-course performance and non-wrinkle convenience that is ideally suited for travelers. Highlights of the collection include the new Cameron, Kai, Oracle, Palms, Paradise, Riviera and Taylor polos (see details below). These 7 on-trend, detail filled, eye-catching designs perfectly complement Devereux’s popular Andrew, Beckham, Brunner and Lindley shirts available in new colorways this season.
• Utilizing Devereux’s Air-flow Knit construction (97% Polyester/3% Spandex) the Cameron features an engineered stripe design and offers supreme breathability and moisture-wicking performance. Available in agave and waves colorway options.
• The Kai is comprised of Devereux’s Performance Pique fabrication (90% Polyester/10% Spandex) and features a broad engineered stripe design throughout. The Kai offers moisture-wicking performance and 4-way stretch for excellent range of motion during the golf swing.
• Utilizing Devereux’s Active-Colour Knit construction (86% Polyester/14% Spandex) Oracle offers 4-way stretch for full range of motion and moisture-wicking performance ideal for combatting on-course conditions. Available in agave and waves colorways.
• The Palms Polo is comprised of Devereux’s Performance Pique fabrication and features an All Over Print contemporary tonal palm design. The moisture-wicking properties and 4-way stretch make this a stylish choice for on and off-course wear.
• Delivered in Devereux’s Performance Pique fabrication this option features a “paradise” themed gradient print in a modern, smart look that offers the best of range of motion and moisture-wicking performance.
• Constructed in Devereux’s Player’s Stretch Knit fabrication (56% Polyester/41 Pima Cotton/3% Spandex), the Riviera Polo offers the brand’s popular Swing Free Tailoring, moisture-wicking performance and an added pop of style with the new Contrast Camo Detail on the inside collar. Available in Navy, Steel and White colorways.
• The Taylor Polo utilizes Devereux’s Performance Interlock construction (52% Pima Cotton/48% Polyester) and is designed with an engineered stripe pattern. The Taylor is breathable, moisture-wicking and offers an amazing hand. Available in waves and white colorways.
Also, for Spring 17, the brand is rolling out its first ever hybrid bottoms collection. Devereux’s Cruiser Short is designed to transition seamlessly from the golf course to the pool without doing much more than removing your belt. The Cruiser uses a Stretch Hybrid Woven fabrication (90% Polyester/10% Spandex) to offer 4-way stretch and quick-dry performance in a contemporary flat front look. Available in tidal and steel colorways.
Thanks to its lightweight feel, wrinkle-free convenience and style versatility, Devereux’s new Gravity Pant is perfect for the jet setting lifestyle. A first of its kind innovation, the pant will feature many of the same hybrid land and sea technologies as the Cruiser with some incredible new details including a series of designer cut and sew elements that add to the athletic aesthetic and a bonded zipper for a very modern look. The Gravity is built using a Polyester/Spandex/Cotton/Quick Dry fabrication and features mesh pocketing, to maintain its lightweight, sporty feel. The pant is designed with a contemporary tapered fit, but hidden zippers on the bottom cuff allow for transition to more of a straight leg look. Available in a mojave colorway, the Gravity Pant is available in two finished length styles (30″ or 32″).WHAT'S YOUR REACTION?