Top Designer Brands For Fitness Addicts
Whether or not you’re a gym junkie, you’ll likely be dressing like one soon enough. If there’s anything fashion people are as fanatical about as getting their hands on their favorite designers’ collections each season, it’s getting into the gym mode. Even professional golfers on Instagram are taking videos of their workouts at the gym, while representing some of the latest fitness fashion trends and brands.
Here are some of the top brands for fitness fashion for both men and women.
Power Shift 2.0 – 9” – MSRP $34.00
- Temperature control, compression feel advanced performance brief designed to keep your “assets” safe.
Army Camo Trainers – MSRP $159.00
- Run, climb, slide, grind, lift….these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do.
Reign Short Sleeve Crew – MSPR $64.00
- Crafted from a soft, heathered fabric, it feels like your favorite vintage college tee but performs like a cutting edge synthetic tee.
Ace Sweatpants – MSRP $ 78.00
- Made for life beyond 9-to-5. These sweats are designed with a refined fit, super soft loop back French Terry, and details that go the extra mile.
Adidas By Stella McCartney
Crazy Train Bounce Shoe – MSRP $180.00
- Great balance of support and speed in a powerful design that is ideal for high-intensity interval training
Speed Up Tight pants – MSRP $108.00
- Four-way stretch Full-On® Luxtreme fabric is sweat-wicking and offers great support and coverage with a cool, smooth feel
Essence Tie Back Tank – MSRP $44.00
- Barely-there fabric goes from lunch to studio in this tank with a flowy tie back.