(ORLANDO, FL) — The Annika Academy, Hall-of-Famer Annika Sorenstam’s boutique golf instruction and fitness facility, announces its diverse menu of individual, group and corporate schools for 2012.
New to the roster is the ‘Player’s Package.’ The program includes three hours of instruction on three consecutive days; 54 holes of golf; and full-service breakfast daily. Groups are limited to no more than eight guests, fostering an intimate guest-to-instructor ratio and environment conducive to learning. Prices start at $1,900 per person.
“The ANNIKA Academy presents a one-of-a-kind opportunity for golfers to learn the game from the teachers who were so dedicated and influential during my career,” says Annika, an eight-time LPGA Player of the Year. “The attention to detail we give to all aspects of the game along with club fitting and fitness provides a truly unique, holistic approach to instruction.”
Tailored to suit a variety of tastes and budgets, the ‘Championship,’ ‘Platinum,’ ‘Major Championship’ and ‘Soren-Slam’ packages are again offered in 2012. Annika participates in three of the four packages, creating an authentic learning environment unmatched in the marketplace.
• Led by Henri Reis (Annika’s swing coach), Charlotta Sorenstam (former LPGA winner)
• Covers full-swing, putting, chipping, bunker play
• Fitness instruction and nutritional overview with Kai Fusser (Annika’s personal trainer)
• Personalized CD with your workout program
• Golf video swing analysis
• Club fitting using C-PAS (Callaway Performance Analysis System)
• 27 holes of golf
• Course management strategy with Charlotta (on course)
• Full-service breakfast, lunch
• Maximum eight guests, 4:1 guest-to-instructor ratio
• Starting at $3,000 per person
• The Championship Package experience, plus
• Lunch with Annika
• Photo and autograph session with Annika
• Starting at $3,750 per person
Major Championship Package:
• The Platinum Package experience, plus
• Instructional clinic with Annika
• Starting at $5,250 per person
• The Major Championship Package experience, plus
• Nine holes of golf with Annika
• Starting at $9,245 per person
About the ANNIKA Academy
The ANNIKA Academy is a state-of-the-art, “boutique” teaching facility at Orlando’s Reunion Resort. The Academy opened in 2007 as a platform to share Annika’s passion for golf and fitness. It is led by her long-time personal coaches, Henri Reis (lead swing instructor) and Kai Fusser (personal trainer). Their proven, simple techniques allow players of all skill levels to reach their potential by transferring more energy and power to the golf course. One of only 15 certified Callaway Performance Centers in the country, the Academy provides custom-tailored corporate packages, individualized golf instruction, personalized fitness programs, club fitting and even opportunities to play with Annika.