Overland Park, Kan., January 20, 2020 – Bushnell Outdoor Products, makers of the #1 laser rangefinder on the PGA Tour, today unveiled the latest additions to their innovative lineup – the Tour V5 and Tour V5 Shift. The new Tour V5 models continue Bushnell’s tradition of setting new standards in the industry through constant innovation and incorporation of leading technologies. Molded with the perfect combination of size, speed, accuracy and Visual JOLT, the Tour V5 rangefinders are designed to create confidence for every shot needed on the course.
“Golfers look to us to provide the most accurate distance readings on the course to perform at their highest level,” said Derek Schuman, Senior Brand Manager at Bushnell Golf. “We are constantly innovating and developing new technologies, and with the addition of our BITE magnetic cart mount, Visual JOLT and our updated slope algorithm in the Tour V5 Shift, we continue to provide golfers the products they need to increase their confidence and play better golf.”
The new Tour V5 rangefinders feature the introduction of “BITE” technology. The BITE magnetic mount allows the laser rangefinder to be secured to the golf cart without the need for any aftermarket accessories. With 7lbs. of pull strength, golfers can be assured their rangefinder will stay put.
JOLT has been taken to the next level with the all new PinSeeker with Visual JOLT Technology. A red ring now flashes as JOLT vibrates to give the golfer even greater feedback and confidence to know they have locked onto the flag.
Tour V5 Shift/Tour V5 Features:
- New, improved slope algorithm (Tour V5 Shift only)
- Slope-Switch Technlology (Tour V5 Shift only)
- PinSeeker with Visual JOLT Technology
- Built-in BITE Magnetic Cart Mount
- Accurate to within one yard
- 5-1,300-yard range performance (400+ yards to a flag)
- 6x magnification (objects appear 6x closer)
- Bright, clear optics (2x brighter than previous generation)
- Fast Focus System
- Rain proof
- Premium carry case and three-volt battery included
- Industry-leading two-year warranty
The Tour V5 and Tour V5 Shift will be available at retailer’s nationwide beginning in late-March. Retail price for the Tour V5 is $299.99, Tour V5 Shift is $399.99.