Get ready to experience warm vibes and clean lines with the PXG summer of 2023 Apparel Capsule Collection Launch. It’s #SUMMERinPXG
PXG Apparel Summer 2023 Capsule
PXG Apparel Summer 2023 Capsule contains both trendy and timeless pieces that will fit effortlessness into your summer wardrobe. The focus on core, golf-centric pieces, introduces contemporary silhouettes created with new technical fabrications. The classic sunshine yellow and navy color palette is perfect for the summer season.
The PXG Apparel Summer 2023 Capsule features 11 classic course-ready styles with PXG signature details – six for men and five for women.
“PXG Apparel’s Summer 2023 Capsule is the epitome of golf elegance meeting everyday comfort. It is a harmonious blend of cutting-edge style and time-honored tradition – where functionality marries fashion. This capsule is the embodiment of our relentless pursuit of innovation, proving that in the world of PXG, style is never without substance.” – Renee Parsons, PXG Apparel President & Executive Creative Director
The Men’s Capsule
The men’s capsule features :
- 4 Core Polos: Quick-dry, moisture-wicking technology that allows for extreme breathability and comfort.
- Golf Vest: Layerable, four-way stretch with a new silhouette and classic appeal.
- Slim Shorts: Adds flare as well as sleek function to your summer game.
The Women’s Capsule
The women’s capsule introduces five figure-flattering pieces:
- 2 Polos: Featured in solid yellow and Fairway Camo navy
- 2 Core Classic Skirts: Fairway Camo Big Logo Pleated Skirt and the Classic Side Logo Tape Skirt.
- 1 Dress: The navy fit and flare Fairway Camo Sleeveless Dress features a scalloped collar, without a lapel, that zips up to add a contemporary edge, making it a summer staple.
Both trend and performance driven, PXG’s Apparel Summer 2023 Capsule will help you make the most of the season on the course and everywhere.
Shop now on www.PXG.com or visit a PXG Retail & Fitting Studio.
Founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons in 2013, PXG produces some of the world’s finest golf clubs and apparel. PXG Apparel was established in 2018, with Renee Parsons as the President and Executive Creative Director of Apparel, offering customers seasonal sport fashion designs for any endeavor. PXG has an unrelenting commitment to performance excellence founded on the premise of unlimited time and resources dedicated to research and development – an unusual approach with a groundbreaking endgame.WHAT'S YOUR REACTION?