Three driver models have been announced by TaylorMade Golf: the SIM, SIM Max and SIM Max D. All are engineered to be very “slippery” through the air on the downswing and make use of the company’s trademark Twist Face and resin injection to adjust face flexing.
The SIM family also has a distinctive vane to help with aerodynamics along the sole running not down the centerline but from the center towards the toe side of the trailing edge. They make use of an adjustable hosel and a sliding sole weight to give customization options for every player.
There are also progressive face heights, the largest being on the SIM Max D for more help when impacts aren’t exactly in the center of the face.
Key Features SIM drivers:
- Game improvement SIM Max – Super game improvement SIM Max D draw-bias
- Design features asymmetrical sole
- TMaG’s unique resin injected Twist Face
- Sliding sole weight and adjustable hosel
- Carbon fiber crown and sole panels
- Speed pocket
- Stock shafts 45.75” Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 & Project X
- HZRDUS Smoke Green
- Available in shops Feb. 7
- SIM $549.99, SIM Max $499.99 & SIM Max D $499.99